Processing your personal data
In line with the European Parliament and European Council Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (EU Regulation 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 superseding the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), the company Tlumočnický servis, s.r.o., tax ID no.: 29304792, registered in the Brno County Court´s business register under file no. C 72542 (hereinafter referred to as “the Controller”), processes the following personal information:
- email address
- telephone number
(hereinafter referred to as “personal data”)
We, the Controller, process your personal data so that we may send an offer of our services and/or to provide advice.
We retain your data for a period of 3 years following its receipt.
The processing of your data is managed by us, the Controller, but your data may also be processed by the following processors: Google LLC.
As specified in GDPR, you have the right to:
- know what data we are holding and processing in relation to your person;
- access your personal data;
- correct, complete or update inaccurate data about your person;
- have your personal data erased without any delay;
- limit the extent to which your data is processed;
- have your personal data transferred in a machine-readable format;
- contact the Office for Personal Data Protection should you have concerns about the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data.